Brides are planning their weddings for this Spring and Summer. I thought this would be the perfect time to provide you with our top 10 ideas for your big day. A Spring wedding is the perfect time to start new, whether it’s in starting to plan your wedding day or you’re already prepared for your big day in the next few months.
- A tea length wedding dress is fresh and is perfect for any rustic or back yard style wedding this Spring.
- Bow ties have made a huge comeback. They now come in a large variety of colors and patterns and can provide the groom with that something extra he’s looking for.
- Groomsmen can overheat on a very warm day, so consider a lightweight, light colored suit for them. They’ll thank you for it.
- Glam up any wedding ceremony or reception with chandeliers. They come in all sizes and can typically be easily installed, even for outside locations (gardens, trellis, and any backyard).
- Spring florals are fresh, bright and beautiful. Lillies and Gerber Daises are perfect and they come in a multiple number of colors. Pick a color, it’s your day!
- Are you looking for that special getaway after the ceremony? Try a two seated bicycle or mo-ped. Non-traditional for sure, but very memorable and unexpected for you and your guests.
- Lighting is pretty special and changes the whole aviance in your reception. Up lighting is everywhere, so why not try something a little more Spring like, like colorful lanterns or use crystal chandeliers everywhere! It will make a powerful impact on your lighting and the tone set for your room.
- Spring is in the air, so check into an ice cream truck as your dessert or part of your dessert. We all have great memories of the ice cream truck coming down the street when we were kids and running to get it. This will bring back memories for everyone and is fun and unexpected.
- Don’t’ forget your “must have” photos. Something special for the two of you. Try a photo with you wedding party that’s different and new. You’re photographer will have a list of ideas for you and if you have something special in mind, share the idea with him. These are your pictures and you want them to last a life time.
- Favors are always fun to give to their guests. It’s Spring so give your guests pretty packets of garden seeds or bulbs, mini trees or even mini florals. The seeds will grow as your love grows for one another.
Wishing you much happiness as you enjoy the colors, the smells and everything Spring!
Fairy Tale Weddings and Events